Guide to Police Law in Great Britain

Guide to Police Law in Great Britain


police lawWe arrange a personal visit with the client at a time and place that is convenient for them, including evenings and weekends complete all paperwork on their behalf, explaining the procedures in simple terms arrange for the legal work to be undertaken by a specialist solicitor from our approved panel remain on hand throughout the duration of the claim to assist as required have a proven record of successful claims whilst much of our work is with the victims of RTAs, we offer various other services:

  • Public and products liability claims
  • Employers Liability incidents, where the injured party has no legal representation.
  • Claims against uninsured or untraced drivers
  • Criminal injuries compensation.

Many people simply do not realise that this facility is available to victims of assault. Where liability has been accepted, there is an increasing trend for insurers to insist upon proper legal representation for the claimant.

Personal Injury / Criminal Injury

If you have suffered an injury that was not your fault then one of the UK's leading personal injury specialists may be able to help. We understand that the last thing you need is to be referred to an impersonal call centre, travel miles to a solicitor's office or complete reams of paperwork.

That's why a member of our experienced, team will visit you when and where it's convenient - at your home or work, during the day, in the evening or at weekends. We'll then complete the necessary common law paperwork and ensure that your claim is handled by a specialist solicitor.

A trading title of police law is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities.

To be able to make a claim for compensation we have to prove that someone else, either directly or indirectly, has been negligent. In other words, to be successful in making a claim, we first need to prove that someone other than yourself was responsible for your injuries.